Thursday, June 29, 2017

FusionTrek Travel Toiletry Bag


FusionTrek Travel Toiletry Bag
Buy Here


(My Review)

The FusionTrek Hanging Toiletry Bag is awesome for that reason alone. 
It is thin and flexible and it can hold all my stuff without the added bulk.

I travel with my 1.5 year old so for that i want to travel light!
I have so many bags and things to carry for him so i wanted
a way to be able to carry my makeup and beauty products.

So when i was able to review this bag i was excited!

Flat and compact, no matter how much you stuff in it!

The right pocket expands to more than double its capacity so there is room for more toiletries.
 I like the quality of the fabric and the fact that it has strong zippers and stitching. 
It looks like the nylon is waterproof. It fits in my carry-on just fine and the 
Airplane approved small bottles are a very useful addition to the toiletry bag.

The bottles are good for a short trip. I don’t need to bring all the big bottles 
with me. Just add some of the liquids and gels and we’re good for 3 days.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such an informative post. Please keep it up the great work and surely come back for more information. Please visit us here as well to learn about Toiletry bags.

    ReplyDelete