Thursday, July 20, 2017

Peacock Feather Earrings,


Peacock Feather Earrings
Buy Here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XFX115N

(My Review)

I think these earring are crazy pretty and i love them.
I love the peacock look and the colors a beautiful.

My only thing is these earring are really big so if you
like small earrings then these wont be for you but
if you like big earrings then you are all set!

When i wear them the touch my shoulders but i
plan on using them for filming my beauty videos because
the colors blend together perfect!

Size Details Feather: 2.5"x4.0"; Total Length:3.7"x4.0"; 
Quantity:1 Pair; Material: Natural Peacock Feather, 
Silver Plated Earring Hook;Weight:0.01 Gram
Handmade Earring It’s handcrafted earring. Then there is a nice distinction 
between the two earrings. But it’s of exquisite workmanship, 
all feathers are well selected and inspected.



No comments:

Post a Comment